A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
- FORM_KEY - Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.
- PHPSESSIDY - Our session ID on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW - Allows guests to view and edit their orders.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART - A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.
- STF - Information on products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE - The store view or language you have selected.
- MAGE-CACHE-SESSID - Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE - Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION - Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT - Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- SECTION-DATA-IDS - Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION - Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- X-MAGENTO-VARY - Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.
- MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION - Facilitates translation of content to other languages.
- MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE - Facilitates translation of content to other languages.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.